Welcome to the Mile High City
The locals around our town will tell you there’s no better place to spend some time during your Regenexx procedure than in Denver, Colorado. Known as the Mile High City, Denver features everything from outstanding restaurants and world class hotels to internationally recognized art museums and sunny outdoor recreation opportunities.
Regenexx Partner Hotels & Discounted Accommodations
Accommodations in Denver
RATES start at $119/$139 (Studio Suite or One-Bedroom Suite for 1-4 nights of stay, longer stays, less you pay!)
Call the front desk at 720-890-4811 for the SUITE discounts for Regenexx based on the number of nights you stay.
- Full Suites offerings of Studio or One-Bedroom styles with fully furnished; full sized kitchens
- Free internet, wired and wireless
- Full Breakfast Buffet Daily with four hot entree’s that rotate so our hot breakfast offerings are different for our guests’ each morning!
- Evening Social (Mon. – Thurs. evenings 5: 30 – 7 p.m.) offering free beer, free wine and light supper fare
- 24 Hr. fitness Center – State of the Art Equipment
- Guest Coin-Op Laundry
- Guest Market for groceries, snacks, sandwiches, salads, toiletries
- Business Center – State of the Art Equipment
- Local Shuttle (complimentary) Mon – Friday 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Beautiful Outdoor Pool with Pool House
- Covered Outdoor Pavilion located beside our Outdoor swimming pool that houses two large Gas Grills for individual Guest’s use and Meeting Event/Catered Cook-outs
- Close access to Flatiron’s Crossing, just north of Hwy 36 to Denver/Boulder
The Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel offers Regenexx patients discounted rates of $166.00 plus tax. This includes:
- Complimentary Shuttle Service To and From the Clinic, from 7am to 9pm (if transportation is required outside of these hours, please contact hotel prior to arrival)
- Ability to Earn Marriott Rewards
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Access to our Health Club
- Late Check-out upon Request
- Room Service, Full Service Restaurant, and Starbucks On-Site
- Phone Reservations at 1-888-825-3167 and request the Centeno-Schultz rate at the time of reservation.
The four-diamond Omni Interlocken Resort offers a discounted rate of $169/night for Regenexx customers. Hotel highlights include 390 guest rooms and suites, championship golf course, full-service spa, two heated indoor pools, wireless high-speed internet access, and more. To make reservations, please call 1-800-THE-OMNI (800-843-6664) and be sure to say you are a Centeno-Schultz Clinic or Regenexx customer.
Omni Hotels and Resorts Select Guest Loyalty Program provides elite level of attention and ensures that each stay is tailored to every preference for the ultimate guest experience. The value of membership is $50 of saving per night and provides the ability to earn free nights to complimentary Wi-Fi, pressing service and morning beverage delivery. Membership is complimentary.
Breeze into one of our Aloft rooms, featuring our ultra-comfortable signature bed, an oversized showerhead, custom amenities by Bliss® Spa, and more. Our plug & play connectivity station charges all your electronics and links to the 42″ LCD TV to maximize work and play. Click here to book online, or call 303-635-2000 and mention you are a Regenexx patient to receive exclusive rates from $129 per night.
Come experience the Westin and all we have to offer, including our Heavenly® Bed and Shower, along with spectacular mountain views. Our on-site restaurant, Kachina, can also provide delicious southwestern farm-to-table options for any meal. Book your discounted Regenexx rate by clicking below, or call Jesse Kittelstad at 303-410-5067 and simply reference Centeno Schultz or Regenexx.
Newly Renovated Hotel! Enjoy our beautifully renovated lobby and sleeping rooms for a modern and relaxing environment. Discounted rate offered for Regenexx guest at $109/night. For reservations, call 303-604-0007 or book online at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/denls-courtyard-boulder-louisville/?corporateCode=RX3&toDate=&stop_mobi=yes&fromDate=&app=resvlink
Discounted rate for Regenexx based upon length of stay starting at $119/night. Residence Inn by Marriott is an all suite hotel with fully equipped kitchens for a welcoming environment becoming your home away from home. Rate includes; hot breakfast buffet, wireless internet and evening social hour 2-3 times a week. Complimentary grocery delivery service available all days of the week. For reservations, call 303-665-2661 or book online at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/vborl-residence-inn-boulder-louisville/?corporateCode=RX3&toDate=&stop_mobi=yes&fromDate=&app=resvlink
The Marriott TownePlace Suites offer fully-equipped kitchens for those planning a longer stay. Kitchens are stocked with all necessary appliances, utensils, flatware and dishware. The suites include separate living, working and sleeping areas, free cable and movie channels, laundry and other valet services. Even pets are welcome! A shuttle is available for easy access to the Centeno-Schultz Clinic and Regenexx office (operates within a 5 mile radius of the hotel). Shuttle hours are: 7am – 10am and again from 4pm – 10pm Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Rates include daily grab and go breakfast buffet.
Book Online Here, or call 303-466-2200 for reservations and mention your association with the Centeno Schultz Clinic as a Regenexx patient.
The prices are as follows:
Length of stay One bedroom Suite Two bedroom Suite
1-4 nights $119 $159
5-13 nights $114 $149
14-29 nights $109 $129
30+ nights $89 $109
The Hilltop Inn & Suites, a British style country inn, offers Regenexx patients discounted rates for a King Mini-Suite or our Double Bedded Mini-Suites.
We are a family operated full service inn just a short distance from the clinic. Visit us online at www.theehilltop.com as well as reviews on Yelp, TripAdvisor, or Google/reviews. Rest assured that you will have the quietest nights sleep in all of Denver/Boulder metroplex. We are away from all noises but close to all your needs.
All our rooms include free high-speed Internet (wifi) , cozy gas fireplaces, a kitchenette, DirecTV and free movies, a delicious complimentary full-size breakfast as well as snacks and coffee. You can also join us in our acclaimed Wildflowers Restaurant for lunch and dinner (that can cater to your dietary needs). Or in The Burns Pub & Game room, and enjoy the amazing 100 mile views of downtown Denver and as far as Pikes Peak to our south. We are proud of the Honalee Spa on site that offers a variety of different massages and healing modalities. We are able to offer shuttle service to and from the clinic with advanced notice. Please call 303-469-3900 to book your reservation and mention Regenexx to get the discount.
* $94/night single or $99/night double occupancy and these include a made to order breakfast
* $149/night for a large Jacuzzi Suite with king beds and some with full kitchen.
Denver High Altitude Tips
What causes high altitude illness?
The higher you climb above sea level, the less oxygen there is in the air. The oxygen level becomes very low at altitudes above 8,000 feet. This causes problems for people who normally live at lower altitudes because their bodies aren’t used to working on so little oxygen. If you stay at a high altitude for a long time, your body gets used to the low oxygen level, and you don’t get sick from it.
How can I prevent high altitude illness?
You can do 2 important things to prevent high-altitude illness:
- Take your time traveling to higher altitudes. When you travel to a high altitude, your body will begin adjusting right away to the lower amount of oxygen in the air, but it takes several days for your body to adjust completely. If you’re healthy, you can probably safely go from sea level to an altitude of 8,000 feet in a few days. But when you reach an altitude above 8,000 feet, don’t go up faster than 1,000 feet per day. The closer you live to sea level, the more time your body will need to get used to a high altitude. Plan your trip so your body has time to get used to the high altitude before you start your physical activity.
- Sleep at an altitude that is lower than the altitude you are at during the day. For example, if you ski at an elevation of 10,000 feet during the day, sleep the night before and the night after at an elevation of 8,500 feet.
Traveling to Denver
The Denver Convention and Visitor’s Bureau website has many great ideas on things to do around town, and links to great food, attractions, and discounts. Click here to learn more about Denver.
We’re not pretending to be a travel service here, but we’ve provided a nice overview of our town along with a number of helpful tips, links and ideas for your stay. Enjoy yourselves in Denver, Colorado!
Traveling to Denver International Airport
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the largest airport in the United States, and services 29 airlines with an average of 1,400 flights a day. It also features nonstop service to more than 130 destinations worldwide and is consistently rated as one of least-delayed airports in the nation. Major airlines include Air Canada, AirTran, Alaska, America West, American, ATA, British Airways, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Mexicana, Midwest, Northwest, Sun Country, United, and US Airways.
From Food & Wine to Gourmet, Denver’s young, innovative chefs have been gaining a national reputation for the city’s renaissance in fine dining. Always known for its outstanding steak houses (serving both Colorado beef and bison), Denver now has a wide selection of Latin fusion and Asian fusion restaurants, as well every other type of cuisine. Seafood is flown in fresh daily from Mexico and both coasts.
There is much more to Denver than what’s inside the city limits. Nearby, you can go whitewater rafting, mountain climbing, golfing, and much more. Learn about all the exciting activities you can do during your stay in Denver.