Regenexx-C procedure are cutting-edge, regenerative intervention, offered exclusively at Regenexx Cayman.
Patients travel from around the world to beautiful Grand Cayman to help ensure the best possible treatment outcomes for their orthopedic conditions.
What’s included in the exclusive Regenexx-C procedure:
- Physician consultation
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Blood draw
- BMA (bone marrow aspiration)
- Laboratory processing of blood and stem cells
- Exclusive culturing process
- Stem cell quality assurance testing
- Follow-up consultation with treating physician
- One pre-injection
- One re-injection of stem cells
- One post-injection
- 1st year of stem cell storage (if applicable)
- Complimentary transportation at airport arrival and departure, as well as to and from all appointments
- Discounted accommodation in the heart of Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
- Expedited airport arrival service (if applicable)
The Regenexx-C candidacy process, extraction, culturing, cell testing, and re-injection are designed to provide patients with the highest possible outcome. After a thorough candidacy review, if the physician recommends Regenexx-C and the patient chooses to proceed, the Regenexx Cayman patient care team will schedule the patient for treatment. During the Regenexx-C procedure, the physician will perform a bone marrow aspiration to extract adult mesenchymal stem cells. Our cell biologists then culture expand the stem cells (our proprietary culturing process yields cell growth up to 1,000 times the original extraction) at our state-of-the-art laboratory to increase the number of stem cells available for use. A sample is sent for testing at an independent laboratory to ensure sterility and karyotype testing. This process takes four to six weeks, after which stem cell re-injection occurs, using image guidance to ensure the most precise placement of cells.