Questions about Regenexx procedures?
- How is the Regenexx® Stem Cell Procedure different from other stem cell procedures currently being offered for orthopedic conditions?
- What types of conditions can be treated?
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
- Are the Regenexx procedures covered by insurance?
- Price / Cost: How much do Regenexx procedures cost?
- What do I need to know about stem cells?
- Do mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
- How will my stem cells know when to stop growing?
- What triggers the cessation of cell growth during regeneration? Has regeneration ever surpassed expected optimal growth?
- X-Ray vs. MRI
- Are the Regenexx procedures performed in the U.S. approved by the FDA?
- What complications have been experienced with the procedures?
- Can an adult stem cell re-implant cause cancer?
- What has been the longest time period of observation that leads you to conclude there is no tumor risk?
- Is a fat liposuction safer than a bone marrow aspirate?
- Are there any medications or supplements I can take that will increase the activity or healing abilities of my stem cells?
- Why can’t I be on certain medications during the procedure?
- What if I take Coumadin, Plavix, or other blood thinners?
- What if I have a blood clotting disorder?